Firstly last weeks fruit bread.
I added dried figs (soaked in water) and dates. The figs disintegrated! You could just see a few seeds and no fig pieces. Tasted pretty bland as I forgot the all spice. Some honey might have been a nice touch too.
For this weeks bread I decided to try retarding the formed loaves in the fridge overnight. The starter wasn’t very active, I was distracted with moving so the timing was off. I got up this morning and lost 45 minutes somewhere before running. This meant the bread had been in the fridge too long and I had to meet people in a hour for lunch! I stuck the oven up as high as it would go waited 15 minutes for the light to go off, and whacked them in. It worked really well, I think they taste the best so far and the even kept their crust!
Wonky long loaf from being in a hurry.
And of course the crumbshot. Good looking structure.